Friday, September 30, 2011

Tired, stressed and anxiously awaiting......

For my next book!


Besides that here has what has been going on in our lives.....

Jake is no longer employed at Morton School Dist. He started at Starbucks in June and in August he got on at Arco as well.... The reason he stopped at the school and got on at Arco was to save on gas. With us having to drive both vehicles it just wasn't economical for him to drive clear to Morton and then turn around and drive back to Chehalis.

Then at the beginning of August my Friday consumer passed away. Then at the end of August my other consumer found another caregiver that she liked better and laid me off. So through some programs including BFET I am able to go back to school! So I am currently enrolled at Centralia College going for my LPN. Now the nursing program is EXTREMELY hard to get into so if all else fails I will have my CNA while I work on getting into the nursing program.

So right now our lives are pretty stressful with Jake working 65+ hours a week and me going to school full time (Im at school from 8 am to 10:50 plus an hour drive. Then I have my correspondence course that I do an hour a day plus homework from my other classes) So needless to say my house has been sadly neglected (because for some odd reason I normally decide to ride my horse or snuggle with the kids or Jake instead of cleaning my house lol)

Honestly there has been a lot of days so far these past two weeks that I have wanted to pull my hair out or just break down and cry because I am so worn out and stressed, but God opened this door for a reason and its going to be hard but it will be worth it!

So thats whats going on in our neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment