10 reasons why you should 4x4 on horse back
1. You wont EVER run out of gas. There is refueling stations every 3 feet (or less) on the trail
2. You wont ever high center, this 4x4 can JUMP with out a ramp
3. Mud bogging? As long as its below your horses belly go for it!
4. Water crossing arent normally a problem. Most horses can be convinced to cross, and when it gets too deep, SWIM!
5. We can go up trails other 4x4's cant as we have the ultimate traction
6. Rock crawler? No problem, and no special modifications needed!
7. Brush hogging? No problem. Horse will crash though anything and those hidden stumps wont flip you
8. Want to do cookies? You can do that too, with no danger of crashing (ok a little danger when your horse decides that snowball at the edge of the road is going to eat it)
9. Get tired of riding? You can get off and walk, and your little 4x4 will follow you!
10. Nothing is better than seeing wildlife out on the trail while your with your best buddies!