Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beautiful Sunny Day

Today is SUCH a beautiful day! I was able to take the kids out and let them play in the yard with the dogs for around an hour while I sat in the grass and read my book. I am so happy spring is here!

Mothers day we went Longview and spent the day with my mom. They treated us to some Chinese food and then we took the kids to the park and the kids got to play with Grandma and Grandpa until the rain clouds started to move in. In was so nice and relaxing.

Monday I went down to Morton and spent about 2 hours getting, filling out, and turning in applications. So keep in your prayers a job for me.

I do think its funny listening to the radio and hearing them talk about the flooding in the Tennessee area. The reason I think its funny is because here in the NorthWET we are having a relatively dry year. It has been nasty the past couple of weeks but there was never any threat of flooding. I just think its a funny thing.

So yeah anyways thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment