Tuesday, May 25, 2010

up up up up DAAAAATTTEEE

hehehe... Im quite proud of myself for the title in case your wondering.

Anyways. So far my new job is going well. I am definitely liking making $10.03 an hour. And so far things are pretty relaxed and going well. Its mainly been running around town and getting errands done for her. Tomorrow is mainly going to be me cleaning house.

All three of the kids have pink eye now. At different stages. Want to know what it looks like the first day? Check out Anthony. The 2nd day? Celina.... coming out of it? Afton. I am really praying that neither Jake or I catch it. Because that means missing work. Grrr... ohh well at least I got my new glasses in which means I WONT be blind... woo hoo!

I really like this pair. I think they look good on me and they have all the fancy smancy stuff on them (like SCOTCH GUARD lol)

So anyways in other news. Jake and I are trying to plan a Saturday to take Him, me and the dogs up to Multnomah falls. We are gonna have to find a babysitter to watch the kids ALL DAY (aka from REALLY early to REALLY late) But Jake and I need to go out and have some US time.

Well I think that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment