Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have been TAGGED

My cousin Sierra at The Tervo Times tagged me! Heres what you do.. answer 8 questions and then Tag 8 people so they can answer the questions

1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
hmm...there are so many. Super Speed. Do you know how many times I would LOVE to be able to clean the house in .5 seconds?


2. Who is your style icon?
Style Icon? I dont think I have EVER had one of those. I tend to go western riding style as my favorite outfit is Jeans, my riding boots, a sweatshirt, and a hat. I still need to get a belt lol.


3. What is your favorite quote?
I have quite a few of them. But heres a couple
"My biggest fear is that there is no PMS and this is my real personality"
"If wishes were horses little girls would ride"
"Being a mom is the largest UNDERPAID job in the world" (I love my kids and think I get paid enough, but you know what I mean)
" A bad horse can be a good color, but a good horse can be a bad color"


4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
I love it when people tell me that my kids are well behaved and polite. But I think lately its been people commenting on my weight loss. It feels good to have someone else Affirm that you ARE looking better.


5. What playlist/cd is in your CD player/iPod right now?
I normally listen to the radio but I have a mix of christian and country (with a dash of Veggie Tales hehe) on my MP4 player


6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
night owl... even though Im being forced to be a morning person (ugh 630 am is STILL not my friend). I used to stay up to 1130, midnight every night.... but not anymore. Im usually in bed by 9 now. But Im still a night owl


7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Horses.

lol... no seriously dogs. Auzie and Dixie are amazing. I can stand cats as barn cats, but not indoors.


8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Um my last name is thelander... and Thelandology just seemed to fit.


Now I have to tag some people:

1. Sarah at Mymommyology
2. Marita at MariLaVell
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 (ok i only have three that I follow and know... im lame lol

No comments:

Post a Comment